Passport Services are temporarily closed until further notice. Sorry for the inconvenience.
You can apply for a U.S. Passport at:
Baldwin Park City Hall - 2nd Floor
14403 E. Pacific Ave.
***PASSPORTS ARE PROCESSED MONDAY–THURSDAY FROM 9:00AM TO 1:00PM.
LAST APPLICATION WILL BE TAKEN AT 12:00PM***
You can also download an application for a new U.S. Passport or for a renewal at www.travel.state.gov.
TO OBTAIN A U.S. PASSPORT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Application form must be completed - one letter per box. DO NOT SIGN APPLICATION. Must be done in front of passport agent.
- All applicants, including children, must appear in person.
- Both parents must appear for children under 16 years of age. Notarized letter of permission from absent parent can be submitted by applying parent.
- 1 - 2" x 2" passport photo (on light background)
- Government issued birth certificate or naturalization certificate. ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY - photocopies and / or abstracts are not acceptable.
- Valid California I.D. (or government issued photo I.D.)
- If current name is different from that on the birth or naturalization certificate, bring marriage or name change document. Must be original or certified copy.
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER ARE THE ONLY FORMS OF PAYMENT AND MUST BE MADE PAYABLE TO: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
ADULT - 16 AND OVER (10 YEAR PASSPORT)
- $30.00 - Passport Card
- $130.00 - Passport Book: Standard (4-6 week return service)
- $190.00 - Passport Book: Expedite (2-3 week return service)
CHILD - 15 AND UNDER (5 YEAR PASSPORT)
- $15.00 - Passport Card
- $100.00 - Passport Book: Standard (4-6 week return service)
- $160.00 - Passport Book: Expedite (2-3 week return service)
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL PROCESSING $35.00 FEE FOR EACH PASSPORT. CASH, CREDIT CARD (WITH 2.25% CHARGE), CHECK & MONEY ORDER ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS. CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS NEED TO BE MADE PAYABLE TO: CITY OF BALDWIN PARK.
OPTIONAL RETURN SERVICE
POST OFFICE SPECIAL RETURN FEE $16.48. CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO RENEW YOUR U.S. PASSPORT BY MAIL
If you would like to renew your passport you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You can submit your most recent U.S. passport
- You were at least 16 years old when your most recent U.S. passport was issued
- You were issued your most recent U.S. passport less than ___ years ago
- You use the same name as on your most recent U.S. passport OR you have had your name changed by marriage or court order and can submit proper documentation that supports it
If you meet All of the above requirements for a passport renewal, you may obtain an application at:Baldwin Park City Hall - 2nd Floor14403 E. Pacific Ave.626-813-5275
Applications are available Monday – Thursday from 7:30am – 6:00pm or you can download an application at https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds11.pdf.