Effective January 9th, 2023 until further notice:
Due to limited Housing Staff, the Baldwin Park Housing Authority will be updating its counter hours. The new counter hours are as follows:
Monday: 8:00am - 11:30am
Wednesday: 12:30pm - 5:00pm
CLOSED EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY, and major Holidays.
Appointments can be made with your assigned Caseworker if necessary.
Contact us: (626) 869-7500 Ext 552
Housing Specialist VACANT
The Baldwin Park Housing Division is comprised of two separate Divisions administering federally-funded programs and grants allocated by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The Housing Counter is currently closed. Appointments and inquiries can be made using either the current Participant Form or Visitor Form. Forms are also available at the front counter.
You may email completed form or inquires to any of the listed staff or submit in office Drop Box.
City Housing Division
The Baldwin Park Housing Division provides a range of services to improve the quality of life of low- to moderate-income residents and neighborhoods. The mission of the Division is to ensure that all eligible residents have access to available services and programs that enhance the enjoyment of life and enrich a diverse living environment in a stable community.
HUD Programs include:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program - The CDBG program provides funding to agencies and businesses that provide a benefit to low and moderate income persons, prevent or eliminate slums and blight, or meet needs having a particular urgency.
- HOME Investments Partnerships (HOME) Program – The HOME program provides funds to local governments to implement local housing strategies designed to increase the supply of affordable housing.
Baldwin Park Housing Authority
The Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program offers two housing options: tenant-based and project-based. The tenant-based program allows assisted households to use a rental assistance voucher in open rental market units. The tenant-based program waiting list is currently closed. And the project-based program ties a voucher to a specific unit in which an assisted household can move into. More information regarding each program can be found below. Public Housing is also administered by BPHA for a 12-unit senior public housing site, McNeill Manor.
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Program
- allows a participating family to move into a unit of their choice if the property owner has agreed to participate in the HCV Program.
- Public Housing/McNeill Manor - provides rental assistance at selected apartment complexes within the City.
Public Notices/Plans: You may review the Public Notices, Draft and/or Final Plans here.