Baldwin Park Teen Center
The Teen Center provides middle school and high school teens with a perfect atmosphere where they can come to interact, get involved, study and hangout. Amenities include a 20 foot rock wall, 8 station computer lab, flat screen TV with BOSE surround sound system, Wii gaming console, Xbox 360, kitchen, snack bar, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, outdoor barbecue grill, and an amphitheater for outdoor performances. There is a game room equipped with 2 pool tables, 2 foosball tables, and a ping-pong table. We carry a variety of cards, board games and sports equipment that are available for teens to check out upon request. Also, the Teen Center offers a variety of programs, daily activities, classes, competitions, and monthly trips. For more information, feel free to come by the Teen Center anytime.
The Baldwin Park Skate Park is the perfect place to have fun and perfect your craft. Our street inspired park has a variety of banks, stairs, and ledges that are designed to be fun yet challenging. With over 12,000 square feet of space, this concrete playground will keep you and friends entertained for hours. You can show off the tricks you've been mastering at the many skate competitions that we host throughout the year. Prizes and bragging rights are on the line! So, whether you're just looking for a good time or seriously want to improve your skills, this Skate Park has it all! Just remember that full skate gear is always required!
Skate Park Rules:
- Skate At Your Own Risk
- Helmets, Knee Pads and Elbow Pads required at all times (failure to comply will result in a citation BPMC 96.25)
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- No unauthorized pieces of equipment or obstacles allowed in the Skate Park
- No smoking, alcohol or drug use allowed
- No glass containers of any kind allowed
- No spectators permitted in the Skate Park
- Skating on park curbs and park sidewalks is prohibited
- Profanity, loud music and reckless behavior are not permitted