To all job applicants:
Effective January 1, 2020, The City of Baldwin Park will no longer be accepting paper applications. If you would like to submit an application to the City, please follow this link to apply online Governmentjobs.com. To create an account, please follow the steps below. All paper applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department prior to December 31, 2019, any paper application received after that will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, contact the Human Resources Department at (626)813-5207.
How to apply through Governmentjobs.com
- Click on the “Job Title” of any available openings for details about the position. Once you have read through the information and are ready to apply, click the green “Apply” button.
- If you are applying for the first time you will need to create an account to be able to submit an employment application.
- To create an account, you will need the following:
o Valid email address
- If you do not have an email account, you can sign up/create a free account with websites such as Google (Gmail) or Yahoo (Yahoo mail)
- After your account has been created, you may begin creating your application.
- Once you have established your account, you may begin creating your application.
- Please remember to press the save button as you fill out applications to prevent from possibly losing any unsaved information. If you need assistance, please follow the link