LAST UPDATED: October 22, 2020 AT 4:45 P.M.
What You Need To Know Today
- Council Chambers are CLOSED to the public, council meetings can be viewed here
- Rents covered under the Baldwin Park Rent Stabilization Ordinance will not increase from
April 2, 2020, to the end of the declared emergency
- Temporary moratorium on evictions citywide for non-payment of rent for tenants affected by COVID-19 effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to the end of the declared emergency
- Baldwin Park School District school campuses are physically closed, while continuing to provide instruction through remote learning until the end of the 2019-20 school year
- Baldwin Park residents without health insurance can apply through Covered California Special Enrollment
- Baldwin Park residents can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline (855) 845-7415 for mental health counseling
- Los Angeles County Testing Site
HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF THE NOVELCORONAVIRUS
Protect Yourself & Others
Practice Social Distancing
Even if you feel well, stay at home as much as possible. In public, keep at least 6 feet distance from others. Avoid unnecessary appointments.
Wash Your Hands • Cover Your Cough
Cover your cough and sneezes. Use your elbow or a tissue. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Take Caution with Baldwin Park Residents At-Risk
Take special caution to avoid exposing the elderly and people with underlying health conditions. Avoid visiting those most at risk, call instead. Offer help with groceries and other goods.
Additional Guidance & Resources