LAST UPDATED: Jan 26, 2021 AT 5:00 P.M.
- On January 25, 2021, the State lifted the Regional Stay Home Order and moved all counties back into the Blueprint for a Safer Economy color-coded tiers. Los Angeles County, along with the majority of the State, is in the most restrictive purple tier. Please click here for details.
- Council Chambers are CLOSED to the public, council meetings can be viewed here
- Rents covered under the Baldwin Park Rent Stabilization Ordinance will not increase from
April 2, 2020, to the end of the declared emergency
- Temporary moratorium on evictions citywide for non-payment of rent for tenants affected by COVID-19 effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, to the end of the declared emergency
- Baldwin Park School District school campuses are physically closed, while continuing to provide instruction through remote learning until the end of the 2019-20 school year
- Baldwin Park residents without health insurance can apply through Covered California Special Enrollment
- Baldwin Park residents can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline (855) 845-7415 for mental health counseling
- Los Angeles County Testing Site
Click Banner for more information • Click the FLYER to book your appointment online
What You Need To Know Today
HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF THE NOVELCORONAVIRUS
Protect Yourself & Others
Practice Social Distancing
Even if you feel well, stay at home as much as possible. In public, keep at least 6 feet distance from others. Avoid unnecessary appointments.
Wash Your Hands • Cover Your Cough
Cover your cough and sneezes. Use your elbow or a tissue. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Take Caution with Baldwin Park Residents At-Risk
Take special caution to avoid exposing the elderly and people with underlying health conditions. Avoid visiting those most at risk, call instead. Offer help with groceries and other goods.
Additional Guidance & Resources