The Community Enhancement Division mission is to eliminate unsightly, unhealthy and undesirable conditions in the City by investigating and enforcing code violations in response to resident’s complaints, observations by staff, referrals from other City Departments and City officials. Compliance is accomplished by cooperation and education of the public. The Division also issues citations for non-compliance and prosecutes major violators.
City of Baldwin Park
14403 Pacific Avenue
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626) 813-5238 - Office
(626) 214-9095 - Fax
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
7:30am – 6:00pm
If you would like to report a violation or request service, please click Here.
All information submitted remains confidential
Programs & Functions
- Provide pro-active enforcement of code violations
- Reduce blighted conditions throughout the City
- Increase public awareness about property maintenance
- Work with other City Departments and outside Agencies on major cases
- Effectively abate or cause to abate all initiated cases
- Eliminate health and safety concerns
Protect property value and the environment
Coordinate Yard Sales - Click Here for Yard Sale Info
The Code Enforcement Division also addresses foreclosed properties within the City and administers the Foreclosed Property Program registry. Click here for more information or to register a property.