Chief Deputy City Clerk
Christopher Saenz has the honor of serving the City of Baldwin Park as its 9th Elected City Clerk. City Clerk Saenz is committed to increasing transparency in the civic process and fostering greater civic involvement within the community.
Christopher is a lifelong resident of the San Gabriel Valley and has resided in the City of Baldwin Park since 2015. Christopher is a proud father of a seven year old son, who they have decided to raise in the City of Baldwin Park.
Christopher earned his Bachelor of Arts in History from Arizona State University. He has supplemented his degree with additional coursework in Urban Planning and Sustainability.
Since moving to Baldwin Park, Christopher has been an active member of our community serving in the Planning Commission, Recreation Commission, and the Community Development Block Grant Advisory Committee, and the Kiwanis Club of Baldwin Park.
Christopher is an active member of his Church and his son’s Parent Teach Organization.
On his free time, Christopher can be found volunteering, hiking, snowboarding, or traveling.
Christopher is dedicated to serving his community and looks forward to collaborating with residents and stakeholders to make positive changes in our community.
- Working together to ensure the City Council, Chief Executive Officer and City staff serve with the community with openness and integrity.
- Providing professional and courteous customer service.
- Ensuring the legislative process including City elections, City Council and Commission meeting are open and public.
- Providing access to complete and accurate public information.
- Reporting and preserving the history of the City in a fair and impartial manner.